The Secret Oasis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new and improved The Secret Oasis! Here members can play games with each other and socialize.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Mega Man boss would you be?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonForce

DragonForce

What Mega Man boss would you be?  Empty
PostSubject: What Mega Man boss would you be?    What Mega Man boss would you be?  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:57 am

It could be from mega man 1-9 or my Fav x 1-8 command mission is fine to (if you ever played it) post pictures of who you would be also if you want choose a stage you would be in to make thing a little interesting and what would you have mega man or x get past before fighting you begin....... What Mega Man boss would you be?  198746-270px_mmxarmoredarmadillo_large Id have spikes everywhere XD and it would be the Flame stag stage from mega man x2/w lava
Back to top Go down
CHAOS_FANTAZY

CHAOS_FANTAZY

What Mega Man boss would you be?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Mega Man boss would you be?    What Mega Man boss would you be?  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:52 pm

I've only played Mega Man 2, so...yeah.

Air-Man was easier than the song makes him sound.

Wood-Man's pretty easy too, as long as you bring Metal Blades.

Metal-Man the first time around, you may need an E-tank for, but they're still pretty easy.

Flash-Man? Don't make me laugh.

Quick-Man's lasers are all he has going for him; Time Stopper kills him at a 2 : 1 ratio in DIfficult mode.

Bubble-Man has a simple moveset; stay above him and you can mow him down.

Heat-Man can be tough...if you keep running into him like an idiot.

That leaves only one robot master.

What Mega Man boss would you be?  Crashman

Crash-Man. Mind-numbingly frustrating, the only one I can't kill with just a Mega Buster. He kills you in exactly seven hits, I counted!

Naturally, I'd incorporate the tower that the second half of the level is composed of, but the first half needs revamping. Perhaps the first half could be underground, with the generic arrow shooters attached to the walls for the moving platform part.
Back to top Go down

What Mega Man boss would you be?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Oasis :: General Talk :: Role Play-
Jump to: