The Secret Oasis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new and improved The Secret Oasis! Here members can play games with each other and socialize.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Story WIthout a Name

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CHAOS_FANTAZY

CHAOS_FANTAZY

A Story WIthout a Name Empty
PostSubject: A Story WIthout a Name   A Story WIthout a Name Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:26 pm

...And could really use it, 'cause I'm tired of calling it that.

That's right, folks, I have access to this old thing again. I had lost the file in a computer update, but my stepsister recovered it for me by some magical means. I have a link on the desktop right now, so I can restart work on it whenever!
Back to top Go down
Mystyr Nile

Mystyr Nile

PostSubject: Re: A Story WIthout a Name   A Story WIthout a Name Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:06 pm

:0 cool!
Back to top Go down
http://mystyrnile.webs.com
Ghosty
Admin
Ghosty

PostSubject: Re: A Story WIthout a Name   A Story WIthout a Name Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:20 pm

But will you post updates on it?
Back to top Go down
https://thesecretoasis.forummotion.com
CHAOS_FANTAZY

CHAOS_FANTAZY

PostSubject: Re: A Story WIthout a Name   A Story WIthout a Name Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:07 pm

Mystyr Nile wrote:
:0 cool!

...And I haven't said a thing about it, and you're already enticed.

Ghosty wrote:
But will you post updates on it?

Instead of writing at the site I directed you to first, I'll post them right here...when I have the time.
Back to top Go down
Mystyr Nile

Mystyr Nile

PostSubject: Re: A Story WIthout a Name   A Story WIthout a Name Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:20 pm

No, silly! Your sister's magical!
^.^
Also, you write coolishly.
Back to top Go down
CHAOS_FANTAZY

CHAOS_FANTAZY

PostSubject: Re: A Story WIthout a Name   A Story WIthout a Name Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:52 pm

Mystyr Nile wrote:
No, silly! Your sister's magical!
^.^
Also, you write coolishly.

Yeah, she really can be...
Also, you've hardly seen me write yet.

Here's something I didn't put in last time--it shows that our main characters are being watched.

Prolouge
Gathering

The Dark Lord strode down the hallway. Despite his constant paranoia, he had come to the meeting without guards. He came to the last door, at the other end of the hallway. “Gathering,” it read, and nothing more. Grunting and adjusting his ornate visor, he opened the door and stepped in.

The flaming figure over by the fireplace glanced at the door. “Necro, you’re late,” they said accusingly. One could tell from the voice that the flaming figure was of male descent.

“Oh, calm thyself! It hasn’t started yet, so how can I be late?” The Dark Lord, apparently named Necro, spat right back. Their voice also appeared to be male.

“…Would you two stop bickering?” Called a heavenly voice from behind a hand of cards. Despite the trend going on, this voice sounded female. The angelic figure sat behind a table, watching her opponents: a watery-looking woman with shells in her hair, and a figure covered in a metallic shine. One could not tell the metal figure’s gender.

“Quiet, all of you! I don’t care if he didn’t miss it starting, but it’s starting now!” Shouted a figure, cloaked in ice, from across the room. We wouldn’t know why this was so important, but Necro, the flaming figure, the angelic figure, the watery, the metallic, and the icy all alike, all the Elemental Highlords, greater and lesser, turned their heads to the television-like device that was being powered on.

This was the event that could change history. Here it was, the big moment—the first crystal was about to be discovered.
Back to top Go down
Mystyr Nile

Mystyr Nile

PostSubject: Re: A Story WIthout a Name   A Story WIthout a Name Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:20 pm

It seems cool so far.
CHAOS_FANTAZY wrote:
Also, you've hardly seen me write yet.
Meh, I may have mixed you up with someone else.
Back to top Go down
Chernobog

Chernobog

PostSubject: Re: A Story WIthout a Name   A Story WIthout a Name Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:26 pm

It's good to finally see this story.
Back to top Go down
CHAOS_FANTAZY

CHAOS_FANTAZY

PostSubject: Re: A Story WIthout a Name   A Story WIthout a Name Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:43 pm

C'mon, guys, it's not like you to be quiet. Comments? Criticism? Suggestions, even?
Back to top Go down
Chernobog

Chernobog

PostSubject: Re: A Story WIthout a Name   A Story WIthout a Name Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:54 pm

I'm not a critic. I'm not very creative. so why should I say anything?
Back to top Go down
CHAOS_FANTAZY

CHAOS_FANTAZY

PostSubject: Re: A Story WIthout a Name   A Story WIthout a Name Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:03 pm

Well, fine, I'll tell you a little about being one.

First, review the entire thing. Look for certain things, like spelling mistakes, but also literary patterns.
Then, decide if you liked it or not. Then ask yourself, "why did I like it?"
Back to top Go down
Ghosty
Admin
Ghosty

PostSubject: Re: A Story WIthout a Name   A Story WIthout a Name Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:27 am

Can I just say I liked it because you're my fwiend? ;-;
Back to top Go down
https://thesecretoasis.forummotion.com
CHAOS_FANTAZY

CHAOS_FANTAZY

PostSubject: Re: A Story WIthout a Name   A Story WIthout a Name Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:48 pm

Ghosty wrote:

I'd rather you didn't. That's like saying a girl's the most amazing thing ever just because she's "hot."
Back to top Go down
Chernobog

Chernobog

PostSubject: Re: A Story WIthout a Name   A Story WIthout a Name Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:04 pm

CHAOS_FANTAZY wrote:
Ghosty wrote:

I'd rather you didn't. That's like saying a girl's the most amazing thing ever just because she's "hot."

That's how most people think.

"The common man is a fool"
-H.L. Mencken
Back to top Go down
Mystyr Nile

Mystyr Nile

PostSubject: Re: A Story WIthout a Name   A Story WIthout a Name Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:03 pm

Well, it was a bit difficult to keep track of which character was which, perhaps more specific--though not necessarily longer--descriptions of the anonymous figures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Story WIthout a Name   A Story WIthout a Name Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Story WIthout a Name
Page 1 of 1